Highest Accuracy, Highest Speed and Highest Resolution in the world
Thoroughly pursuing the limits of surface characteristics analysis
World Highest Resolution of 0.3 nm
- A highly stable optical path He-Ne laser interferometer is used in the sensor.
- Achieves high resolution over a wide range.
Linear Motor Drive
- A linear motor drive ensures high accuracy and high-speed movement.
- Low vibration ensures more stable measurement at high magnifications.
Roughness and Contour Analyzed in a Single Measurement
Measurement efficiency is improved, while maintaining high accuracy.
Large Size Maintains Accuracy
CNC table can be added after installation of the instrument.
Highly Stable Optical Path Laser Interferometer
- This measuring machine adopts an optical fiber-based laser interferometer,
one of Tokyo Seimitsu’s constituent technologies, and incorporates a newly
developed, highly stable optical path laser interferometer having a resolution of 0.3 nm.
- This system features a dynamic range to resolution ratio of 43 333 000:1, which means that contour shapes over a wide range and minute hidden surface shapes can be evaluated by a single trace.
Automatic Measurement Over a Wide Range
- Workpiece angle is detected after workpiece tracing, and the tracing driver’s auto leveling feature returns the workpiece and tracing driver to level.
- Wide measuring range of 200 mm (horizontal direction) and 13 mm (vertical direction)
The tracing driver tilt can be automatically controlled by ±45 °.
- Teaching/playback function allows processes from measurement through printing automatically
*Tracing driver tilting device is included as standard on SURFCOM5000DX-T and SD-T